The New Quiet and Reimagined PTAC
- The NEW more efficient Amana “K” Series PTAC is redesigned as a replacement for the model (PTH153G35AXXX) introducing integrated Bluetooth and RF connectivity along with the new Amana brand mobile app.
- The Bluetooth and RF connectivity reduces unit setting and configuration time. You’re able to access advanced unit features including personal settings, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and easy access to warranty coverage using the Amana brand mobile app.
- Fits in a standard PTAC Sleeve Size (WxHxD): 42" x 16 1/16" x 14 1/8".
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. The new Amana PTAC can now achieve an EER value of up to 9.9.
- The new Quiet White color series eliminates the user-operated control pad for a modern and streamlined appearance and operation. Improved design and materials to reduce the operating noise and reduction of exterior and operating sounds from entering the room.
- Contain a heat pump for a reversible operation that allows them to flip between cooling and heating. When the outside temperature is above freezing, their heat pump requires less energy to heat than electrical heat, making them perfect for regions with mild winters.
- It is recommended to use the unit with a new or existing PTAC thermostat.
YOUR AMANA PTAC FROM HEAT & COOL COMES WITH:
- 15000 BTU Amana Heat Pump Unit
- 3.5 Kw Electric Heater
- Power Cord – 6-20P (20AMP PLUG)
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- 1-year unit complete labor & replacement limited warranty
- 5 years parts limited warranty.
- 750 SqFt
- 14.125 in
- 208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz
- 16.063 in
- 1 Year Unit Replacement; 5 Year Parts
- 126 Lbs
- PTHP Heat Pump + Electric Heater
- 42 in
|Application Area||750 SqFt|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||9.9|
|Electrical||208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz|
|Manufacturer Limited Warranty (years)||1 Year Unit Replacement; 5 Year Parts|
|MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection-Breaker)||20 Amp|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Net Weight||126 Lbs|
|Product Category||Package Terminal Heat Pump (PTHP)|
|Shipping Time||24 to 72 hours|
|Unit Type (Selector)||PTHP Heat Pump + Electric Heater|
Currently added to cart