Noritz – NCC199CDV Condensing Tankless Water Heater
The NCC199CDV condensing tankless water heater is approved for common venting up to six units in commercial applications, and is EPA ENERGY STAR certified with a thermal efficiency rating of 98 percent. It has a maximum flow rate of 11.1 gallons per minute (gpm).
With a maximum input of 199,900 BTUs per hour (BTU/hr), the product features two austenite 316L stainless steel heat exchangers. Up to 24 of these units can be linked together, using the optional Multi‐Unit System Controller. The product weighs only 81 pounds, can perform at an altitude of up to 10,000 feet and is WiFi‐enabled.
- Multiple venting options: The NCC199CDV can vent directly, using either 2‐inch or 3‐inch PVC or CPVC or rigid polypropylene. As mentioned, up to six units can be common‐vented indoors or installed outdoors with an optional vent cap.
- Compact design: Weighing only 81 pounds, the compactly designed heater can be easily wall‐mounted. Mounting brackets line up with the top of the unit, enabling installers to more easily position it on the wall.
- Racking capability: The ability to combine (rack) multiple units offers peace of mind through redundancy: If one unit requires servicing, the others can continue to provide hot water.
- Ultra‐low‐NOx, modulating Eco‐Burner: The premix, fully modulating burner has a nitrogen‐oxide emissions level of only 14 parts per million (ppm), far exceeding the South Coast Air Quality Management District requirement of 20 ppm. The burner optimizes the air/fuel ratio to continuously match energy consumption to present demand with pinpoint accuracy. The result: better efficiency with fewer moving parts.
- High‐altitude performance: The NCC199CDV can perform at an altitude of up to 10,000 feet
- WiFi‐enabled: Compatibility with the Noritz Connect app allows the user wireless remote control of heater functions, as well as diagnostic and maintenance reminders.
- Precise temperature controls: A remote thermostat can precisely adjust the output temperature from 100°F to 185°F
- Safety Devices: The NCC199CDV has several built‐in safety devices, including a flame sensor, overheating and lightning prevention devices, freeze protection, and neutralizer overfill. An optional carbon monoxide alarm can also be connected
Your Tankless Water Heater From Heat and Cool Comes With:
- NCC199CDV | Tankless Water Heater
- Energy Guide
- Installation Manual
- Owners Guide
- Parts List
- Technical Specification
- 9.8 gpm
- 185 ºF
- 0.5 gpm
- 167 W
|Direct Electronic Ignition||Yes|
|Finish Family||Stainless Steel|
|Flow Rate, Maximum||9.8 gpm|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||5 Year year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Maximum Temperature||185 ºF|
|Min. Installation Clearance, Front||4 Inch|
|Min. Installation Clearance, Sides||2 Inch in|
|Min. Installation Clearance, Top||12 Inch in|
|Minimum Activation Rate||0.5 gpm|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||5 Year Limited Parts Warranty|
|Product Depth||12.8 in|
|Product Height||27 in|
|Product Shipping Weight||81 lb|
|Product Width||18.25 in|
|Shipping Time||7 to 10 days|
|Thermal Efficiency||0.98 %|
|Unit Type (Selector)||Standard|
|Warranty||5 Years Commercial Heat Exchanger year|
|Water Connection Location||Top|
|Water Connection Size||3/4 Inch in|
|Water Pressure Range, Min-Max||15-150 psig|
Currently added to cart