Noritz CVP‐16ADJ Concentric 11.0"‐16.7" Adjustable Vent Pipe
The CVP‐16ADJ is a finely finished durable stainless steel adjustable vent line for those though to be exactly certain measurement situations. This adjustable line has a simple push on connection, anti‐corrosive and heat resistant connections, and is compatible with all heaters from the DVC series. As part of the N‐Vent series, this product is UL approved category III venting, and is an integral part of the quick‐snap connection system, known for easy installation and forming tight seals.
Adjustable: No need to cut this vent line, as its length is adjustable in length from 11.0‐16.7". The versatility of its length is paired with single‐wall penetration construction and ease of install design making it the perfect fit in almost any circumstance. In addition, the kit is part of the N‐Vent series so it's approved for tankless and boiler stainless steel exhaust installations, enabling you to know you've made the right choice in both form and function.
- Push‐on connection.
- Single‐wall penetration. No need to cut‐ adjustable for easy installations.
- Zero clearance to combustibles.
- Use of superior anti‐corrosion material 316L for outlet port.
- Heat and chemical resistant fluorine rubber O‐ring for secure sealing.
- For all Noritz DVC heater series
- Adjustable for easy installation
- 5 in
- 5.5 in
- 14.2 in
- Stainless steel
- 1.83 lbs
- 5.5 in
|24 to 72 hours
|Unit Type (Selector)