Connect Your Daikin System with the DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor
The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor enables the remote control of your Daikin indoor units through an iOS/Android App. With the app, the DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor provides remote control and monitoring of P1P2 indoor units’ ON/OFF, mode, set-point, fan speed, room temperature and error alert status from an iOS/Android smartphone. Voice control is also possible through Google Assistance and Amazon Alexa.
The adaptor can be connected to the indoor unit as an optional sub controller.
A Daikin remote controller must be used together with the adaptor.
When connected to a Daikin indoor unit (IDU) the adaptor (along with a Daikin remote controller) can monitor and control indoor units on the same P1P2 communication bus.
Public API Integration
The DKN Cloud NA Public API is also available for hotel and home automation integration developers. With the implementation of the Public API, third party control systems can monitor and control the DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptors through Cloud integration. For example, it can be used to connect the VRV indoor unit to a hotel’s connected room system and application.
- DAIKIN WIRED REMOTE CONTROL AZAI6WSCDKA MODEL - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- DAIKIN WIRED REMOTE CONTROL AZAI6WSCDKA MODEL - BROCHURE
- DAIKIN WIRED REMOTE CONTROL AZAI6WSCDKA MODEL - INSTALLATION MANUAL
- DAIKIN WIRED REMOTE CONTROL AZAI6WSCDKA MODEL - INTEGRATION MANUAL
- DAIKIN WIRED REMOTE CONTROL AZAI6WSCDKA MODEL - OPERATION MANUAL
- 12 - 16V
|Dimensions WxHxD (in)||3.6”W x 3.15”H x 1.15”D|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Power Source||12 - 16V|
|Shipping Time||24 to 72 hours|
|Product Weight||0.45 ounces|
|Unit Type (Selector)||Standard|
- MPMario P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoWorks Great!!!
This unit is very easy to install! It give you the freedom to control your mini split from your phone! Have a cool dining room before you get home. Thank you Heat and Cool!
Currently added to cart