Roger Little HEPA Air Purifier
- Dual Filter™: HEPA Filter with carbon weave technology
- Color changing visual air quality indicator
- Modern, illuminating controls
- Strong performance: for rooms up to 377 sq ft
Fine dust, pollen, bacteria and unwanted odors can worsen our air quality. Roger Little, with his air quality sensors and auto-mode, continuously measures the quality of the air and adjusts the fan speed to ensure a healthy environment. The visual air quality indicator changes color to show the current air condition in your space. German made Dual Filter™ with carbon weave technology integrates activated carbon with the fibers of the HEPA filter increasing the amount of activated carbon exposed to the air to provide superior removal of odors and harmful gases. A flat control panel illuminates when adjusting Roger Little’s settings and disappears when not in use, keeping him looking sleek. Sensitively providing purified air at home and in the office, Roger Little HEPA Air Purifier is a breath of fresh air. Swiss Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form.
- German made Dual Filter™ HEPA filter with carbon weave for superior odor and gas removal performance
- Color changing visual air quality indicator shows red, amber or blue to easily show the current air quality (and it looks awesome)
- Flat control panel illuminates when adjusting Roger’s settings and then disappears after adjustment to avoid light pollution (again, it looks awesome)
- Roger Little circulates the air 3 times per hour in rooms up to 377 sq ft and 5 times per hour in rooms up to 226 sq ft
- CADR ratings: Smoke 147 ft3/min, Pollen 172 ft3/min, Dust 160 ft3/min
- Long filter life: up to 12 months
- Filter life indicator intelligently shows when to change the filter
- Simple to change filter and easy cleaning
- Suitable Accessories: Stadler Form Roger Dual Filter™
- Dimensions: 12.9” W x 17.6” H x 6.3” D
- Weight: 12.2 lbs
- Rated Power: 6-100 Watt
- Sound Level: 30-65 dB(A)
CAN AN AIR PURIFIER PROTECT ME FROM THE CORONAVIRUS?
The coronavirus pandemic is all around us and the influences on our daily life are dramatic. Many customers want to know if and how an air purifier can help them to avoid an infection with the virus. In this blog post we give you more context about the virus, the effect of air purification and speak about measures you can take to avoid infection.
WHAT IS THE CORONAVIRUS?
The coronavirus we are currently talking about got the scientific name SARS-CoV-2 (severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) and is part of the coronavirus family. SARS-CoV-2 can cause a respiratory disease called COVID-19.
CAN AN AIR PURIFIER FILTER THE CORONAVIRUS OUT OF THE AIR?
An air purifier filters smallest particles out of the air. Depending on its specifications, an air purifier filter removes particles as small as a few microns in diameter. Right now, the exact size of the coronavirus is not yet known (different sources mention different sizes/diameters) and we are unable to say, how efficiently air purifiers can remove this particular virus from the air. We assume, that part of the viruses might be absorbed in the filter (HEPA or electrostatic), but not all the viruses can be removed from the air. Furthermore, it is important to know that the virus can survive quite some time in a filter. For this reason, it is very important to regularly exchange or clean the filters of your air purifier.
CAN AN AIR PURIFIER PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY FROM THE VIRUS?
As a 100% removal rate is impossible, an air purifier will not effectively protect you from the coronavirus or a coronavirus infection. Of course, an air purifier will still improve the indoor air quality. If you suffer from allergies, polluted air or VOCs in the air – an air purifier will enhance your quality of life. Nevertheless, please note that an air purifier will not protect you and your beloved ones from the SARS-CoV-2.
On a positive note, there are a few simple rules you can follow to protect yourself from an infection. Please make sure to follow these recommendations and to make the people around you aware of these simple measures.
PROTECTIVE MEASURES AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap (approx. for 30s)
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough in your bent elbow
- Put used tissues in a closed trash can
- Stay at home if you have a fever or a cough
- Call the doctor or hospital prior to going there, you will get clear instructions what to do and where to go
- Avoid big crowds and events with a lot of people, the more people the higher the potential exposure to the virus
- Keep a distance of at least 2 m between you and other people
- Disinfect surfaces such as mobile phone screens, door handles, light switches, faucet handles etc. daily
- Stadler Form
- 377 SqFt
- 6.6 in
- 17.7 in
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 100–240 V / 50–60 Hz
- 12.1 lbs
- 12.9 in
|Application Area||377 SqFt|
|Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text)||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Shipping Time||24 to 72 hours|
|Voltage||100–240 V / 50–60 Hz|
Currently added to cart