Noritz NCC300 DV Condensing Tankless Water Heater
The NCC300 DV condensing tankless water heater is approved for common venting up to six units in commercial applications, and is EPA ENERGY STAR certified with a thermal efficiency rating of 98 percent. It has a maximum flow rate of 11.1 gallons per minute (gpm).
With a maximum input of 300,000 BTUs per hour (BTU/hr), the product features two austenite 316L stainless steel heat exchangers. Up to 24 of these units can be linked together, using the optional Multi‐Unit System Controller. The product weighs only 108 pounds, can perform at an altitude of up to 10,000 feet and is WiFi‐enabled.
- Multiple venting options: The NCC300 DV can vent directly, using either 2‐inch or 3‐inch PVC or CPVC or rigid polypropylene. As mentioned, up to six units can be common‐vented indoors or installed outdoors with an optional vent cap.
- Compact design: Weighing only 108 pounds, the compactly designed heater can be easily wall‐mounted. Mounting brackets line up with the top of the unit, enabling installers to more easily position it on the wall.
- Racking capability: The ability to combine (rack) multiple units offers peace of mind through redundancy: If one unit requires servicing, the others can continue to provide hot water.
- Ultra‐low‐NOx, modulating Eco‐Burner: The premix, fully modulating burner has a nitrogen‐oxide emissions level of only 14 parts per million (ppm), far exceeding the South Coast Air Quality Management District requirement of 20 ppm. The burner optimizes the air/fuel ratio to continuously match energy consumption to present demand with pinpoint accuracy. The result: better efficiency with fewer moving parts.
- High‐altitude performance: The NCC300 DV can perform at an altitude of up to 10,000 feet
- WiFi‐enabled: Compatibility with the Noritz Connect app allows the user wireless remote control of heater functions, as well as diagnostic and maintenance reminders.
- Precise temperature controls: A remote thermostat can precisely adjust the output temperature from 100°F to 185°F
- Safety Devices: The NCC300 DV has several built‐in safety devices, including a flame sensor, overheating and lightning prevention devices, freeze protection, and neutralizer overfill. An optional carbon monoxide alarm can also be connected
Your Tankless Water Heater From Heat and Cool Comes With:
- NCC300 DV | Tankless Water Heater
- Energy Guide
- Installation Manual
- Owners Guide
- Parts List
- Technical Specification
- 13.2 gpm
- 185 ºF
- 0.5 gpm