Colmac HPA 2000 Stainless Steel Air-Source Heat Pump for Water Heating
Colmac HPA air source heat pumps offer a highly energy efficient way to generate potable hot water. The principle of moving heat with a heat pump rather than generating it by burning fossil fuels (i.e., natural gas), or electric resistance, makes water heating with heat pumps the best choice for conserving fossil fuels and eco-friendly. In working areas such as kitchens and laundries the air becomes hot and steamy very quick from all the heat given out from cooking grills, ovens, freezers, washers, dryers, to name a few. Despite all this muggy hot air, the owners are spending thousands of dollars every year in gas, oil, or electricity to heat water. The rising cost of energy increases expenses every year, resulting in reduction in profits. All this unwanted heat and humidity are transferred by the Colmac HPA 2000 to the hot water storage tank at very low cost, delivering chilled, dry air back to the working area at ZERO cost.
- Heat pump water heaters can be very successfully applied to commercial facilities with large hot water requirements, such as laundries, restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, hotels, apartment buildings, condominiums, and health clubs.
- Stainless steel casing, copper tubes, and corrosion resistant fin coating makes for a durable long life coil.
- Operational copper fins provide even more corrosion protection for longer life.
- Vented double wall condenser construction, suitable for portable water. Counter flow coaxial design produces high efficiencies and high water temperatures.
- Factory wired, charged, and tested. Low operational noise levels, high capacity, high efficiency, with environmentally safe refrigerants are integrated into this design.
The Colmac HPA water heating heat pumps use the same operating principle as an air-conditioner or domestic refrigerator. The heat pump gathers heat from surrounding air and through the refrigeration cycle, deposits the heat into water at a usable temperature. Removes extreme humidity from commercial kitchens and used hot water supply free. They can be located outdoors, provided that the air temperatures do not fall below 50 degrees, or indoors. When operating indoors, the heat pump provides the added benefit of air-conditioning the surrounding air.
- 33.1 In
- 20.25 In
- 375 Lbs
- 41.2 In
|Heating Source Type||Air Heat Pump|
|Heating Source Type||Heat Pump|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Outdoor Unit Net Weight||375 Lbs|
|Shipping Time||24 to 72 hours|
|Unit Type (Selector)||Standard|
Currently added to cart