Better comfort. Better control and efficiency. Better quality. So, you can create your own unique ecosystem
Daikin heat pumps are quiet and discreet, and use state-of-the-art technology to keep your energy bills low. With a Daikin heat pump, a large portion of the energy used to heat or cool your home comes from the outside air, a free and infinitely renewable resource.
Daikin units are designed to include features that let you create your own unique ecosystem. From the wide-angle louver design to the auto-swing and comfortable mode controller settings, effective heating and cooling is ensured throughout the space.
Our units are whisper quiet and, with their specially designed airflow pattern, they create your ideal indoor climate. Daikin units are designed to include features that let you create your own unique ecosystem. From the wide-angle louver design to the auto-swing and comfortable mode controller settings, effective heating and cooling is ensured throughout the space.
Smart inverter technology
Integrated with a variable-speed inverter compressor, Daikin systems deliver the capacity required to maintain desired room conditions, typically reducing energy consumption by up to 30% or more (compared to traditional fixed-speed ducted systems). This technology minimizes temperature fluctuations and provides continuous cooling and heating comfort.
Designed for living: Solutions for hot and cold climates
Living in colder climates doesn’t mean a heat pump isn’t a viable option to heat each space in your home or business, nor does living in warmer climates preclude the use of a heat pump as a viable option for cooling. The outdoor units of this Daikin AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions, even when it is down to -13°F WB (-25°C WB) or up to 115°F DB (46°C DB) for year-round comfort.
Premium comfort features:
- Energy Efficient – Up to 19.4 SEER / Up to 10.8 HSPF / Up to 12.7 EER
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% rated heating capacity at 5°F WB (-15°C WB) and confirmed continuous operation as low as -13°F WB (-25°C WB) ambient temperature.
- Up to 95% rated cooling capacity at 104°F DB (46°C DB)
- Renovations, remodeling and new construction
- Sun rooms, basements, garages, hot or cold rooms, attics where the walls tend to be lower, or wherever wall space is at a premium
- Ceiling void or attics which allow for a ducted solution with longer duct runs
- Homeowners’ requiring higher level of filtration
- Homeowners’ reluctance to use a visible wall or a floor mounted unit
Your Daikin mini-split inverter air conditioner heat pump system comes with:
- FDMQ24RVJU | Indoor unit
- RX24RMVJUA | Outdoor unit
- 12 year parts limited warranty
- 1,500 SqFt
- 208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz
- 12 Year Parts Warranty
- Ducted Recessed
- Electronic & HEPA
Bundle includes 2 items
24,000 BTU Mini-Split Outdoor Heat Pump Unit 19 SEER RX24RMVJUAModel Number: RX24RMVJUA SKU: HCDNA2725
|Application Area||1,500 SqFt|
|Certifications||Energy Star / ETL / HARI Performance Certified 210/240|
|EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio)||12.5|
|Electrical||208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||10|
|Manufacturer Limited Warranty (years)||12 Year Parts Warranty|
|Mounting Type||Ducted Recessed|
|Number of Zones (Rooms)||1|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|SEER (Left Filter)||18+|
|Shipping Time||7 to 10 Days|
|Type||Electronic & HEPA|
|Number of Rooms||1 Room|
|Room 1: Mount Type||Ducted Recessed|
|Sub System Type (Selector)||Central|
|Unit Type (Selector)||Standard|
Specifications for model: RX24RMVJUA
|Certifications||Energy Star; Ahri; ETL|
|Compressor Type||Hermetically Sealed Swing|