Light Commercial Ductless Units Provide Turn-key Indoor comfort
Klimaire ductless light commercial air conditioner heat pump systems allow HVAC installation in spaces where ductwork is impractical or impossible. Eliminating the need for ductwork is not the only advantage. Klimaire inverter-driven mini-splits also provide “true zone control,” which means each indoor unit individually controls the temperature and humidity in the room where it’s installed. The inverter-driven compressor also stabilizes room temperature and saves energy.
By means of a microprocessor, inverter mechanics sense the indoor air temperature and adjust compressor speed to run in synch with the amount of heating or cooling required to maintain the temperature. In contrast, a standard on/off system runs at maximum speed until the set temperature is reached and then turns off. The temperature must change in order for the system to turn on again. This abrupt powering on and off of the system creates uncomfortable hot and cold swings and is not energy-efficient.
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Eliminating constant powering on and off translates into longer system life
- Heat pump plus inverter can cut energy by 49%
High-tech but simple to install and use, Klimaire mini-splits are 4-in-1 systems. Choose from heating, cooling, fan and dehumidification modes. Self-diagnostics and fault display codes also make preventative maintenance simple.
KDIP | Indoor Unit
Klimaire KDIP12-H2 ducted recessed hideaway, low profile slim design indoor unit allows it to be installed easily above a drop ceiling or attic space, no floor space or cabinet build-up required. The super quite indoor unit is less than 9" in height. *Two convenient of return air configuration. Back air inlet is standard, and bottom is optional. The bottom and back flange plate size is the same, which makes it easy to exchange installation return air opening from back to bottom.
- Standard fresh air intake round air duct connection
- Low profile and convenient Wired control*externally insulated body provides very quiet operation
- Anti-cold air function* Sleep mode
Self –Diagnosing Function makes it easier to diagnose malfunctions by displaying error codes, reducing service labor time.
Wired control easy read LCD Display gives the user to adjust and set temperature with comfort features such as sleep mode, turbo operation, dry mode, air swing control (louver control), fan speeds, timer and more, for complete automatic operation.
Humidity control is achieved with Dry Mode function even when cooling may not be needed.
KSIE012-H220-O-2 | Outdoor Unit
Automatic defrost prevents condensation from freezing and damaging the compressor. The built-in base pan heater ensures reliable operation in temperatures as low as 5º F. A built-in compressor heater ensures compressor longevity and reliability. Compact outdoor unit requires little ground space and can be mounted to a wall with wall brackets (not included).
- Pre-charged for up to 25 feet of copper tubing
- Double cam twin rotary compressor
- Auto defrost
- Additional Features
- Auto restart in cases of power outages
- Sleep mode adjusts temperature so you fall asleep faster and stay asleep
- Anti-cold air function
- Indoor unit has multi-refrigerant outlet pipes: left/right/rear
- ON/OFF programmable timer
- Optional wired wall thermostat can be plugged-in easily for commercial or non-remote-control use
- Indoor unit is pre-vacuumed and outdoor unit is pre-charged
- Includes 15-foot pre-flared installation kit
- SEER2 23.1
- EER2 12.5
- HSPF2 9.3
- Indoor gardens / hydroponic gardening
- Room additions
- Family rooms
- Wine cellars
Your Klimaire KSIE Ductless Mini-Split Inverter Air Conditioner Heat Pump System from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- KDIP12-H2 | Indoor Unit
- KSIE012-H220-O-2 | Outdoor Unit
- Remote control
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 1 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
- 550 SqFt
- 208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz
- 1 Year Parts; 5 Year Compressor
- Ducted Recessed
- KSIE012-H220-O-2 + KDIP12-H2