Goodman air handlers and coils have features designed to provide outstanding performance. They are designed and engineered to run quietly and pretty much worry-free. This award-winning AlumaFin7™ evaporator coil provides an efficient option for installations in space-constrained homes. The drain pan and cabinet door design provide enhanced coil reliability, offering homeowners the peace of mind they deserve.
- Aluminum Tube and Aluminum Fin Coil Construction – Provides time-tested and proven heat transfer efficiency designed to resist potential corrosion.
- Grooved Aluminum Tubing – Offers increased surface area for efficient heat transfer performance by the unit’s refrigerant.
- Initial Pressure-Leak Test – To ensure high levels of product quality, coils are pressure tested during assembly. It’s just the first step in three leak test processes to help ensure a high-quality product.
- Secondary Pressure-Leak Test – Before the coils leave the assembly line, a secondary pressure-leak test is conducted with hand-held devices to check brazed joints.
The All-Aluminum evaporator coil is constructed from aluminum tubing, fins and end plates giving you a
single metal solution for outstanding, time-tested, heat transfer performance properties.
AlumaFin7™ joins an array of products and components designed to deliver outstanding heat transfer properties. It is an evaporator coil design with many features and benefits to help create great value for enhanced indoor comfort.Standard Features
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Include a single front access panel
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
Your Goodman Indoor Coils from Heat & Cool Comes with:
- Goodman CAPT4961D4 | Coil Unit
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
- 208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
|Certifications||AHRI certified; ETL listed|
|Electrical||208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz|
|Expansion Device||Sweat Valve Type application|
|Expansion Device||TXV (Thermal Expansion Valve)|
|Manufacturer Limited Warranty (years)||10 Year Parts Warranty|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Shipping Time||5 to 7 Days|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
Currently added to cart