Noritz – NRCB199 Residential Condensing Gas Combination Boiler
The NRCB199 Residential Combination Boiler allows for simultaneous residential domestic hot water and space heating, and performs at a 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). Its fuel‐saving performance allows the NRCB to meet "Energy Star Most Efficient" standards.
The NRCB199DV has a maximum gas input Btuh of 199,000 for hot water and 120,000 Btuh for space heating. Its maximum flow rate is 11.1 gallons per minute. The product is manufactured with 316L stainless steel and weighs only 95 pounds (gpm).
- Venting versatility: The NRCB will adjust to either PP or CPVC venting without the installer needing to make any programming changes. The venting can also easily be reconfigured to use room air.
- Recirculation capability: On the domestic hot water side, the NRCB is compatible with a recirculation loop without the need for accessory heat exchangers or controls.
- Compact construction: At less than 100 pounds, the NRCB is lighter than a traditional boiler, allowing it to save up to 80 percent in space.
- Built‐in auxiliary pump connections: An external pump control allows for a secondary heat loop, in addition to the built‐in primary pump.
- Component design: Each part of the NRCB is assembled as an individual component, simplifying servicing and replacement for technicians.
- Built‐in outdoor temperature reset: The built‐in sensor measures outdoor temperatures, allowing the NRCB to constantly operate at maximum efficiency.
Your Tankless Water Heater From Heat and Cool Comes With:
- NRCB199 | Tankless Water Heater
- Energy Guide
- Installation Manual
- Owners Guide
- Parts List
- Technical Specification
- NRCB180 / NRCB199 SERIES - INSTALLATION MANUAL
- NRCB180 / NRCB199 SERIES - OWNERS MANUAL
- NRCB180 / NRCB199 SERIES - PARTS LIST
- NRCB180 / NRCB199 SERIES - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- NRCB199 DV-LP SERIES - ENERGY GUIDE
- NRCB199 DV-NG SERIES - ENERGY GUIDE
- NRCB180 / NRCB199 SERIES - BROCHURE
- NORITZ SERIES - INSTALLERS GUIDE
- 9.5 gpm
- 7.5 gpm
- 4.7 gpm
- 11.1 gpm
- 180 ºF
- 0.4 gpm
- 210 W
|Direct Electronic Ignition||Yes|
|Flow Rate @ 35 ºF Rise||9.5 gpm|
|Flow Rate @ 45 ºF Rise||7.5 gpm|
|Flow Rate @ 75 ºF Rise||4.7 gpm|
|Flow Rate, Maximum||11.1 gpm|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Year year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Maximum Temperature||180 ºF|
|Min. Installation Clearance, Front||4 Inch|
|Min. Installation Clearance, Sides||2 Inch in|
|Min. Installation Clearance, Top||12 Inch in|
|Minimum Activation Rate||0.4 gpm|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||5 Year Limited Parts Warranty|
|Product Depth||12.8 in|
|Product Height||27 in|
|Product Shipping Weight||95 lb|
|Product Width||18.2 in|
|Shipping Time||24 to 72 hours|
|Unit Type (Selector)||Standard|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Heat Exchange year|
|Water Connection Location||Top|
|Water Connection Size||3/4 Inch in|
|Water Pressure Range, Min-Max||15-150 psig|
Currently added to cart