Austin Air HealthMate Plus Removes Over 3,000 Chemicals & Odors that Can Make You Sick
Headaches, fatigue, burning in the eyes or a sore throat are not always signs of common allergies to dust or pollen. Sensitivity to everyday products inside of your home or office can trigger multiple unpleasant symptoms.
Austin Air HealthMate+ Air Purifier has been designed specifically to provide relief from thousands of irritating and even noxious chemicals that exist in our built environment. The sources of these Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) is vast. They are released as off-gasses from new carpet, paint, wallpaper, furniture, upholstery and much more.
In fact, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found that indoor air is often 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- Ranked No. 1 by the US Army in an independent test
- 360° intake system cleans air quickly and efficiently
- Solid steel construction with attractive powder-coated paint options
Instead of “suffering in silence,” taking medicine or searching for the problem, which can be exhausting if the sources are multiple, people worldwide have turned to Austin Air Systems for clean, safe indoor air. Compact, portable, and most importantly, proven to work, Austin Air cleaners have been trusted by the American Red Cross and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in crucial times to make environmental air safe.
B450 | Austin Air HealthMate+
Austin Air HealthMate+ features an industry-leading inch-thick barrier of carbon/zeolite plus potassium iodide and 60 square feet of true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) technology. The result is superior absorption of odors and chemicals including formaldehyde and no ozone emission.
Whether you have “sick building syndrome” or “multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS)” suffer from asthma, allergies or low tolerance to odors, you will find relief with Austin Air HealthMate+.
- Easily move from room to room with included casters
- Filters air at 400 CFM per minute with 4-stage filtration
- 3 fan speeds and low overall operational sound
FR450 | Austin Air HeathMate+ Filter
You can trust that the HEPA filter meets the strict criteria established by the US Department of Energy and removes up to 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns. HEPA is widely known as the best filtration available, providing overall protection from airborne particulates, harmful bacteria, VOCs, smoke and other allergens. But an Austin HEPA filter goes a step further. It exceeds HEPA standards and removes 95% of particulates 0.1 microns and smaller.This is important because dangerous lung-penetrating particles are often smaller than .3 microns. This means with an Austin Air HealthMate+ air purifier, your home, office and children’s rooms will have ultimate protection from irritants and contaminated air.
- Enjoy sounder sleep
- Strengthen your immune system
- Breathe clean, bacteria-free air
F400 | Austin Air Standard Pre-Filter
The 4-stage filtration process begins with your Austin Air PermaFilt™ pre-filter. Designed to be vacuumed from the outside, your pre-filter lasts one year under normal use. This results in money savings compared to other brand air purifiers which require pre-filter replacement every 3 months.
- Captures large particles and protects the filter
- Vacuum for longer life
- Easy replacement after 1 year
- Solid steel construction
- Baked on powder-coated paint finish
- Choose from 4 colors: white, black, sandstone and midnight blue
- Sleek, compact design blends with interior décor
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- Filter lasts 5 years
- Vacuumable pre-filter extends life to one year
- Contains 15 lbs of granular carbon/ zeolite plus potassium iodide
- 60 square feet of true medical HEPA
- HEPA effectiveness preserved with foam sealing gaskets
- Easy portability using included casters
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 23” H x 14.5” W x 14.5” D
Your Austin Air HealthMate+ from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- B450 | Austin Air HealthMate+
- FR450 | Austin Air HeathMate+ Filter
- F400 | Austin Air Standard Pre-Filter
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
- 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
- Austin Air Systems Ltd.
- 400 CFM
- 15 lbs. activated carbon; zeolite; and potassium iodide
- 15 lbs
- 60 SqFt
- Allergies and asthma
- 1500 SqFt
- 14.5 in
- 5-years pro-rated
- 23 in
- 60 sq. ft. of true medical-grade HEPA
- Best for severe chemical sensitivity; including formaldehyde; Ideal for highly-contaminated spaces
- 1500 SqFt
- 5 years for parts and labor excluding filter
- 5 years for parts and labor excluding filter; 5 years pro-rated for filter
- Single room