Austin Air Allergy Machine Proves Allergy & Asthma Relief Is Possible
Living with allergies and asthma isn’t just uncomfortable, it means your immune system is constantly stressed. Real-life testimonials prove that the Austin Air Allergy Machine can substantially or completely relieve allergies and asthma.
The extraordinary cleaning power of the allergy machine is owed to Austin’s proprietary design which includes 360° air intake and 4-stage filtration, beginning with a pre-filter, then High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) carbon cloth placed before true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter paper.
- Ranked No. 1 by the US Army in an independent test
- Exceeds HEPA standards
- Solid steel construction with attractive powder-coated paint options
Compact, portable, and most importantly, proven to work, Austin Air cleaners consistently rank highest among people worldwide and have been trusted by the American Red Cross and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in crucial times to make environmental air safe. That’s certainly a relief considering that the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found that indoor air is often 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
B405 | Austin Air Allergy Machine
Even if you or a loved one isn’t impacted by allergies or asthma, the Austin Air Allergy Machine is ideal for rooms up to 1,500 square feet that you want scrubbed clean of over 3,000 harmful chemicals, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), odors, gases and smoke. It uses an industry-leading 60 square feet of HEPA filter paper, plus HEGA technology.
- Roll into any room using included casters
- Filters air at 400 CFM per minute with 4-stage filtration
- 3 fan speeds and low overall operational sound
FR405 | Austin Air Allergy HEGA Filter
You can trust that the HEPA filter is certified, which means it meets the strict criteria established by the US Department of Energy and captures 99.97% of all particulates as small as 0.3 microns. The ozone-free HEPA filtration used in an Austin Air system, captures bacteria and creates air so clean, it's the technology of choice in many health care facilities.
In fact, Austin Air's filtration system exceeds HEPA standards and removes 95% of particulates 0.1 microns and smaller. This is important because dangerous lung-penetrating particles are often smaller than .3 microns, and the Austin Air Allergy Machine air purifier captures them. On top of that, the HEGA technology, which adds carbon cloth developed by the US military to absorb gas and odors, means your home, office and children’s rooms can enjoy ultimate protection from noxious fumes.
Day after day, our bodies are exposed to substantial airborne contaminants emitted from household items like furniture and cleaning supplies. Even standard building materials such as wood flooring and insulation release VOCs. Then there is dust, smoke and other allergens that further challenge our immune system.
- Enjoy sounder sleep
- Reduce snoring
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
F400 | Austin Air Standard Pre-Filter
Pure air begins with your Austin Air PermaFilt™ pre-filter. Designed to be vacuumed from the outside, your pre-filter lasts one year under normal use. This results in money savings compared to other brand air purifiers that must be changed every 3 months.
- Captures large particles and protects the filter
- Vacuum for longer life
- Easy replacement after 1 year
- Solid steel construction
- Baked on powder-coated paint finish
- Choose from 4 colors: white, black, sandstone and midnight blue
- Sleek, compact design blends with interior décor
- Energy-saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- Unique HEGA technology: True HEPA combined with military carbon cloth
- Filter lasts 5 years
- 60 square feet of true medical HEPA
- Vacuumable pre-filter extends life to one year
- HEPA effectiveness preserved with foam sealing gaskets
- Easy portability using included casters
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 23” H x 14.5” W x 14.5” D
Your Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- B405 | Austin Air Allergy Machine
- FR405 | Austin Air Allergy HEGA Filter
- F400 | Austin Air Standard Pre-Filter
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
- 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
- Austin Air Systems Ltd.
- 400 CFM
- Military-grade carbon cloth
- 60 SqFt
- Allergies and asthma
- 1500 SqFt
- 14.5 in
- 5-years pro-rated
- 23 in
- 60 sq. ft. of true medical-grade HEPA
- Lightweight; Best for allergies/asthma; HEGA filter features military grade carbon cloth
- 1500 SqFt
- 5 years for parts and labor excluding filter
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts except filter; 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
- Single room