GSZC160601 | Outdoor Unit
HIGH-EFFICIENCY HEAT PUMP
UP TO 16 SEER, UP TO 9.5 HSPF PERFORMANCE
ComfortBridge™ Technology Compatible
With the design of the Energy Star certified GSZC160601 heat pump, Goodman, one of the world’s largest heating and cooling manufacturers, has taken a smart design and made it better. The unit’s SMARTCOIL condenser coil copper tubing is smaller and smarter so the benefit is energy savings through less refrigerant use and lower energy consumption. The maintenance-free, heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet is enhanced with a steel louver coil guard.
- Up to 9.7 HSPF
- Fully charged for 15 feet of tubing length
- Copper tube / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes • Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer • Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors • High- and low-pressure switches
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length • Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor • Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- ENERGY STAR®, AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Appliance-quality powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Wire fan discharge grille • Steel louver coil guard • Rust-resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets 2017 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.
Smart Speed™ Technology – Designed to automatically adjust the speed of the compressor and condensing fan motor based on cooling demand – full, 100% capacity for extreme temperatures, and reduced capacity for milder days. A system with Smart Speed technology may lower your energy costs when compared to a single-speed unit that only runs at 100% on or 100% off.
ComfortBridge™ Technology – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
The CoolCloud™ HVAC app – Enables qualified technicians to connect, configure and diagnose select HVAC systems quickly and accurately.
Goodman heat pumps simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Copeland® CoreSense™ Diagnostics – Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your heat pump system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast repair.
SmartShift® Technology – Specialized time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode. Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements. Factory-Installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Quiet Operation – An acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control blankets.
- Two Stages
- 208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz
- Lifetime Compressor
- 10 years parts - 10 years compressor