GOODMAN IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN HOME HEATING AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT HOME COMFORT
Goodman lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials and spot-on manufacturing. So, no matter where you live or whether your home is small or large, Goodman probably has a gas furnace system to help keep your home warm and comfortable.
Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energy-efficient indoor comfort solutions using advanced technology, but the company ultimately adheres to some old-fashioned values too. Goodman believes in the integrity of the American worker. That’s why Goodman brand heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States.
GSX160241 | Outdoor Unit
Goodman air conditioners simply work the way they are supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Long ago the HVAC industry determined that the combination of copper tubing and aluminum fins provided the most efficient transfer of thermal heat available. Today, the Goodman brand has improved upon this industry standard by making the condenser coil copper tubing smaller and smarter. The result is an air conditioner unit that can offer high efficiency, use less refrigerant, and deliver money-saving and energy saving comfort to you for years.
- High-Efficiency Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 16 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER compressors.
- Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five-millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A, chlorine-free, refrigerant.
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
- Factory-Installed In-Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with a louvered sound control top
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2017 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
CAPF3131B6 | Cased Coil
A Time-tested Single Metal Solution. Goodman evaporator coils provide you with reliable, energy-efficient and affordable indoor comfort.
The All-Aluminum evaporator coil is constructed from aluminum tubing, fins and plates giving you a single metal solution for outstanding, time-tested, heat transfer performance properties. If you are looking for an evaporator coil that offers enhanced durability, coupled with enhanced performance (as tested in Goodman labs) this the product for you.
- Aluminum Tube and Aluminum Fin Coil construction – Provides time-tested and proven heat transfer efficiency designed to resist potential corrosion.
- Grooved Aluminum Tubing – Offers increased surface area for efficient heat transfer performance by the unit’s refrigerant.
- Initial Pressure-leak Test – To ensure high levels of product quality, coils are pressure tested during assembly. It is just the first step in three leak test processes to help ensure a high-quality product.
- Secondary Pressure-leak Test – Before the coils leave the assembly line, a secondary pressure-leak test is conducted with hand-held devices to check brazed joints.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
GMES800804BN | Up-flow/Horizontal Gas Furnace
Experience reliable indoor comfort for everyone in your home winter after winter after winter.
The best gas furnace is the kind you don’t have to think or worry about. It comes on the moment you need it and then runs quietly and efficiently all winter long as needed. The Goodman GMES800804BN is loaded with features designed to provide outstanding performance for years to come. Goodman uses advanced techniques and materials so you know the cozy, even heat you feel in every corner of your home is an energy-efficient warming trend that’s designed to stay for many years.
COMPONENT UPGRADE OFFERS BETTER PERFORMANCE – The aluminized steel, tubular primary heat exchanger featured in Goodman brand gas furnaces is likely the most essential component in a gas furnace’s performance. This distinctive heat exchanger employs wrinkle-bend technology which was developed to deliver extraordinary durability and long-term reliability.
- Distinctive, Heavy-Duty Heat Exchanger Technology – Constructed from tubular aluminized-steel, the primary heat exchanger is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
- Multi-Speed ECM Motor Supports Efficiency – A quiet energy efficient blower motor uses the lowest speed it can to help deliver precise temperature control in your home. Lower blower motor speeds require less energy consumption, which can help to lower utility bills, compared to single speed blower motors.
- Energy-Saving, Multi-Speed ECM Circulator Blower Motor – Provides efficient performance.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Silently and consistently monitors the gas furnace to ensure all furnace components are working properly and helps to achieve the energy-efficient performance too. Also, allows for quick troubleshooting when gas furnace needs maintenance.
- Insulated Furnace Cabinet – Even the metal walls of this gas furnace support energy-efficiency. A fully insulated cabinet helps to keep the heat inside the furnace and has less than a 2% air leakage rate. The insulation also assists with noise suppression when the furnace is operating.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Hot-surface igniter
- Quiet, single-speed draft induced
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- California Low NOx emissions models available
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Installation: GMES800804BN – Up-flow
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil faced insulated heat exchanger
Your Goodman Central Air Conditioning System with Gas Furnace from Heat & Cool Comes with:
- GSX160241| Outdoor Unit
- CAPF3131B6 | Cased Coil
- GMES800804BN | Gas Furnace
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- GCEC96-GCVC8-GMVC8-GCVC96-GMES96-GCSS96-GMSS96-GMVM97 SERIES - MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- CAPF/CAPT/CAUF/CHPF/CSCF SERIES - MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- CAUF/CAPF/CAPT/CHPF/CSCF SERIES - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- CAPT/CAPF/CHPF/CAUF/CSCF SERIES - BROCHURE
- GSX14/GSX16/GSZ14/GSZ16/GPH SERIES - MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- GSX16 SERIES - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- GSX16 SERIES - BROCHURE
- GMES80 GCES80 SERIES - MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- GMES80 GCES80 SERIES - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- GMES80 GCES80 SERIES - BROCHURE
- CAPF SERIES - INSTALLATION MANUAL
- GSX DSX GSZ DSZ VSX VSZ - SERVICE MANUAL
Bundle includes 3 items
2 Ton Goodman GSX160241 16 SEER Outdoor Condensing Unit R410A RefrigerantModel Number: GSX160241 SKU: HCGMC1032
2.5 Ton Goodman CAPF3131B6 Upflow/Downflow Cased Coil Fits 17.5 Inch CabinetModel Number: CAPF3131B6 SKU: HCGMC1704
|Coil Model Number||CAPF3131B6|
|Condenser Model Number||GSX160241|
|Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||80%|
|Furnace Model Number||GMES800804BN|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|SEER (Left Filter)||16+|
|Shipping Time||7 to 10 days|
|System Cooling Capacity (BTU)||24,000|
|System Heating Capacity||80,000|
Specifications for model: CAPF3131B6
|Cabinet Height||22 in|
|Cabinet Width||17 ½ in|
|Installation Type||with Gas Furnace|
|Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty||10|
|Must ship freight||Yes|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Suction Line Size||3/4"|
|Unit Type (Selector)||Cased Coil|
Specifications for model: GSX160241
|Electrical||208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz|
|Electrical||208-230 V; 1 Phase; 60 Hz|